French / English translation, interpreting and other language services
- Financial and insurance translation specialism
- MITI and MCIL
- Master's in Translation in a European Context, Aston University (2018)
- UK Home Office CIU interpreter since 2001 with security clearance
- First Class BA (Hons) in Media Production, Language (French) and Business from The University of Salford
- Background in translation and interpreting in a wide range of areas
Since 2000 I've completed freelance translation and interpreting assignments alongside full time employment and studies.
In the autumn of 2017 I successfully completed my studies for a Master's in Translation in A European Context at Aston University and now operate formally as an independent, professional translator and interpreter.
- Please contact me for a dedicated translation partner with a personal approach
- Competitive rates and a professional service covering a range of interpreting scenarios and translation assignments
- Personal attention ensures a clear understanding of a project remit
- No agency or admin fees
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY VIA THE CONTACT PAGE FOR A QUOTATION